Visions & Values
Respect, Integrity & Ambition… Learning and achieving together.
- Work, learn and achieve together;
- Respect and care for everyone, actively encouraging the pupil voice;
- Foster creativity, personal, physical, moral and spiritual development;
- Have high expectations of learners and celebrate their achievements;
- Support children and young people to be independent and reach their full potential;
- We work in partnership with families, professionals and members of our community to enable our children and young people to become active citizens.
Rowan High School enables everyone to be proud of their achievements by:
- Providing a safe, secure, happy and caring environment;
- Encouraging everyone to do their best;
- Developing a love of learning, inspired by high quality specialist teaching;
- Recognising and developing individual strengths and talents;
- Promoting the development of communication and social interaction skills;
- Developing self-awareness, self-esteem and confidence in all pupils;
- Preparing young people for future.
Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do.
They underpin our teaching and learning and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.